Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 – Ten of your favourite goth bands.



Acid Bats- I've only recently gotten into this band, but I'm enjoying them so far



I love the vocals. My my my, Donna Lynch can SING!!!



The Sisters are my favourite Trad Goth band. I could easilly add many more songs here...



This song has been a true favourite of mine for years.



Hot as hell, and they're originally from Sydney!!!




This is my favourite CXS song, but I love so many of theres, and this video is so awesome!


Really cannot express my love for this band



I love all of Rufus Rex/ Creature Feature 's music. They should ALL be here!!!



Again, only a few song's of her's that I don't like. The synths are so haunting...



How could there be a favourite's list of mine without mentioning this guy? So much love!!! This is my favourite song ever.

xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment