Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 12

Day 12- What is your Gothic inspiration?


This is a difficult thing to answer because I'm constantly getting inspired by different people, places, things and sounds that I experience each day.



http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8v3c-BUhd_benC6hlUcg1tb5R0kNwds1t5CW60zkn4dJylU9smQ
 Razor Candi's aesthetic is something that I would like to achieve in the future, but considering I'm a student and living with my family, I probably wouldn't get away with wearing a corset, ripped tights and a bra around the house. Her makeup is delicious, too.


http://www.fearnet.com/fearnetImages/imSw6v3Lux7R0aZMnbZJHfWQ==.jpg
Emilie Autumn, both musicially and stylistically, she really is one of the most inspirational people for me.
Generally I'm inspired bu individual pictures rather than people themselves so to show my inspiration in a blog post would be more than anyone could possibly do. My Tumblr, which is rarely updated these days, is probably where I pool most of the inspiring pictures I find, so if you're curious go and have a look.

xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment