Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 10 and 11

Ok, so I'm a teeny pit pissed that Blogger deleted the entirity of an unpublished post... that I now have to rewrite from scratch...


Day 10 – What do you hate and love about the subculture?


Love- Gorgeous fashion, music and the overall aesthetic. It reflects a strong part of my taste and personality and has always resonated with me.


Hate- The 'elitist' attitude held by some Goths. It really annoys me to see them look down their noses on some people.


Day 11 – Is Goth a lifestyle for you?


Most indeed. I have dressed this way for the better part of the last ten years, used music that had a dark sound as a source of peace and relaxation and had a strong fondness for vampires, and Goth was a nice little name that I could put around this, and meet plenty of like minded people because of this. Even if the Goth subculture vanishes into nothingness, I will continue to do what I do proudly! =D


xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment