Out of respect to each blog's author, I am going to do a short seperate post on each giveaway, with links where appropriate.
So... the rules:
- You must be a follower to enter this giveaway. Anonymous entries are null and void.
- Pop your name and e-mail address in a comment below so I can contact you if you win. Obviously you need to be comfortable giving me your address via email to send the items - I will never disclose it, post it publicly or contact you for any other reason than this yere giveaway.
- Also, let me know your plans for World Goth Day. Because it's topical, I'm nosey, and I want good ideas for next year...
- For extra credit (i.e. another piece of paper with your name on it in my hat) link to or post about this giveaway on your blog. Link me in the comments.
- Yes, I will post internationally. No, you can't blame me for customs charges, things getting lost in the post etc. I will do my best to make sure that the items get to you, and hopefully in one piece. And yes, I will actually ship them. I have won several giveaways and had items never turn up so I know how disappointing it is. :-/
- The giveaway will run until May 28th. A winner will be chosen May 29th. Any entries after May 28th will not go into the hat.
- After the winner is selected, please send me your shipping info within three days or another winner will be chosen.
The prizes are a hand crafted bone pendant with an anhk hand painted in calligraphy ink and a red diamente and a hand made bow/ pin with lace, ribbon and a skull.
Please look at Amy's post for full details and pictures. Please enter!!!