Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Goth Challenge 2013- Parts 7 and 8


Why I wear Goth fashion? 

My personal fashion choices come naturally to me so if I wore anything else I wouldn't be true to my own heart and personality. However, my fashion choices do change with time as my personality and interests develop and mature.

Why don't I wear Goth all the time? 

Honestly, I wear simple Goth fashion every day. The ocassions when I don't I either have a performance, a super lazy day or just have nothing clean and suitable. I do enjoy dressing up on special ocassions though. I don't go 'all out' each day simply due to time restrictions in the morning, not to mention overall lack of interest when I know I won't be going out anywhere.

http://freak-party.tumblr.com/post/42335198967


xxx Lilly


2 comments:

  1. true enough! I hear you about not having enough time in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only because I'm lazy and like to sleep in! I'm sure if I allowed three hours before I have to catch the train for class instead of one I'll have more time for creativity and inspiration in outfits...! I don't even have the excuse of 'I prioritise and eat a healthy breakfast' as I tend to skip that as well. =(

    ReplyDelete