Saturday, February 23, 2013

Goth Quiz- Romantic

I've always had a soft soft for silly online quizzes, as I'm sure you would know if you read some of my earlier posts. Lately, we have been doing this quiz, by MalakronikMausi.
Here are my results!

You Scored as Romantic Goth
You are a romantic goth, better known as a traditional goth. You are probably quickly identified as a goth by outsiders. Black lace, bats, and moonlit cemetaries are just a few of your favorite things. Click on my name to take my other tests if you liked this one.
Ethereal Goth
100%
Romantic Goth
100%
Old-school Goth
96%
Perky Goff
63%
Fantasy Goth
50%
Death Rocker
50%
Industrial/Rivet-Head
50%
Anything-Goes Goth
46%
Cyber-goth
25%
Confused Outsider
8%
Understanding Outsider
0%





http://una-combi.tumblr.com/post/36234011038

I should note that this quiz tended to lump in vampire aesthetics in with Romantic aesthetics. While I can see their logic here, and it does suit my personality and aesthetic choices to a T, not every Romantic Goth is going to be enjoying the vampire culture and aesthetics as much.

xxx Lilly

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the quiz?

    I would definitely fit into the Romantic category. It was basically always Romantic and Gothic literature for me! And all things Victoriana, of course! I still enjoy all the Romantic Gothic things, even if my style is more albino these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sary Walrus http://ourwalrusroom.blogspot.com.au/ found it, but I had found it a few years ago as well. Sorry I can't provide more details!

    ReplyDelete