Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My favourite products at the moment

People's opinions change all the time, but here's a list of my current favourite products and makeup items. Enjoy, and please comment with any positive or negative experiences you've had with any of them.

- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo and conditioner.
It's not the best shampoo or conditioner around but it really works for my hair. Smells great and is cheap too which is nice.

- Sun & Swim Leave in Conditioner

I haven't used the shampoo or conditioner, but the oil based leave in conditioner has UV protection which is fantastic for my dyed hair. The scent is a bit strange in a 'chemical' sort of way but I like it. Nice price too. My hair never feels greasy after using it. This product is Australian and made for the Australian climate, which is pretty harsh to say the least... at the moment here in Melbourne it's FREEZING!!! Winter really did come early this year.

- Clean and Clear Morning Glow

This has been  a favourite of mine for a good few years now. It's super light, oil free, SPF 15+, containts illuminating mica particles, isn't expensive at all and smells very nice. It works for my skin just as well as anything else. The only problem is that nowadays it's pretty hard to find. I hope it's not discontinued... =(

-Covergirl's Amazemint in Red Riot

I'm a huge mint junkie so naturally I love this. Another old favourite of mine, the colour, sparkle, taste and smell are all fantastic. Nice and cheap and worth every cent. I wear this every single day. It's been available for a few years and I've bought three tubes in different colours. I naturally have pink/red lips so all of the colours looked pretty much invisible except this one which gave my lips a nice cherry toned touch. The Best.

-Original Source Lemon and Tea Tree Shower Gel

Super lemony (not sure if it has any skin lightening properties though) and smells fabulous. Lots of essential oils but it doesn't seem to irritate my skin. It's pretty expensive compared to other shower gels but it's worth it. I NEED to get the mint one!!! (On the website they have a product containing Australian berries. It's full of Australian type puns. Good for a laugh, but, seriously... Australians do it better.)

- Venus Embrace


Best razor ever. The blades are expensive (almost $20 for two or three!) but for me they have stayed sharp for literally 6 months. The Best.


xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment