Friday, April 8, 2011

Notifications and me as a child

So, it's pretty obvious that I haven't been as regular with my postings as I promised. I cannot guarantee that things will improve, but it is likely as I have finished term one and am on mid semester holidays for the next two and a half weeks. On monday, unless I decided otherwise, I'll do another Goth makeup related post. I'm thinking about a theaterical Gothic fairy look, so stay tuned!
Oh and in about an hour or so I'll do my first ever paid job, working as a waitress at a private party. The only work experience I've had before has been music education, so I'm looking for some other things to do, however I'm not sure if this will count. At least it's money though.

Oh, and here's a photo of me when I was very young; about eight. It was taken as part of a photography assignment for a family friend. XD


xxx Lilly

1 comment: