Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Being Perky

Ah I've been lazy with this blog. Piczo is broken, again. So I've decided to try again here.

But anyway... on with the show!

Being a Perky Goth.
Without explaining every single element of my personality, I do believe that I encompass many elements of a Perky Goth. This is a good thing for some things. It means that I don't have to freak out every time I laugh at something funny (That does not happen often) for fear of smiling and seeming happy. It means I can  exclaim with glee at pretty coffin shaped beds and cheesy skull necklaces.
However, it does have it's downsides. Whenever I see an Elder Goth who is entirely dressed on black with a sour expression, I freak out that they will think I'm some crappy Emo because I wear printed T shirts. This is because I really REALLY hate being called Emo. It's just something that has always bugged me.
Also, I don't encompass the idea of having heaps of energy and liking pink. I prefer black. I guess that I am simply human like the rest of the population, but none the less I think that my feelings of up an down are more exaggerated than the normal person.

Listening to Creature Feature- Such Horrible Things

xxxxx Lilly

2 comments: