Saturday, January 15, 2011

Versatile Blogger Awards


I'd like to thank Amy from The Ultimate Goth Guide for tagging me in her Versatile Awards. Considering it's been a few weeks since my last visit here in The Land of  Blogs, I am simply going to follow her example.

Rules:
  • Thank & Link back to the person who gave you the award
  • Answer 10 questions
  • Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
  • Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
Questions: 

Why did you create this blog?
I created this blog because the pervious blog editior was full of bugs and didn't work prperly. I eventually decided, after quite a number of months waiting for the site to be fixed, that it was time for a change. Essentially I am still writing about the same sort of stuff, though.

What kind of blogs do you follow?
Blogs about Goth and Gothic culture, some Steampunk and Gothic Lolita, music, diy blogs and some personal blogs.

Favourite make-up brand?
Manic Panic because it caters for the individuals who are looking for some interesting makeup and Goth makeup, and because it has some very nice white powder, and Rimmel because it has the best black eyeliners.

Favourite clothing brand?
Poizen  Industries, but I personally prefer to customise cheap things and second hand things.

Indispensible make-up product?
Black eyeliner. I could also add 'Practice' here... XD

Favourite colour?
Violet, but only becuase I have to pick just one
Favourite perfume?
Dior Addict
Favourite film?
Tim Burton's Vincent. Yes, I am a Tim Burton freak...

What country would you like to visit and why?
France or Romania because of the history and music

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Mascara because I have long black eyelashes anyway.

The Versatile Blogger awards are certainly doing the rounds, so I will add my awards later in a separate post.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment