Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was awarded this from the lovely Amy at The Ultimate Goth Guide. So, thankyou thankyou Amy. =)

Rules:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2. Jot down 7 random facts about you.
3. Give the award to 5 (I know I changed the rules. Get over it. Fifteen was too many =D) other bloggers and let them know about it.

1. My hair is currently blue black. It is generally either black or in a stage fading to brown, which an exception of the bright red at the end of last year. My natural colour does suit me, but I have very black eyebrows, so it looks like I've dyed them instead... Hence the black dye.
2. I am first and foremost a musician. My art and writing come equal second after that.
3. I really really don't like New Rock boots. There's just something about them that I don't like. I'm quite comfortable in my other ones and think that I will be very happy without a pair of New Rock boots in my life. Unless there is a new style that I love. (I won't restrict myself...)
4. I don't watch much TV, but I have watched the Simpsons for about 13 years. The Simpsons is a very accurate representation of my sense of humour (minus the black humour part... which is kind of a big part... but then, there are the Halloween episodes, which are of course my favourite, and always have been.)
5. I love Star Wars, but it is the only Sci- Fi that I have been able to get into (apart from Steampunk related things). Actually, there are exceptions. Like Mars Attacks (Sci- Fi AND Danny Elfman???)
6. I don't like drinking chilled water. I just prefer tap water, or, if the weather is really hot, then tap water with an ice cube or two. And maybe a mint sprig and some lemon. =)
7. I'm really not that interested in CyberGoth fashion, but I do enjoy listening to the music. Fluoro Colours don't excite me that much and I like my natural hair...

My Awards... in no particular order...

Writes about Victorian and Neo Victorian things including fashion and corsets... need I say more?
Posts lots of pretty photos and halloween things.
A beautiful Gothic Lolita who makes a lot of her own clothes. Oh, and I'd love her wardrobe.
Even though Amy gave me this award, she still deserves it for writing realy comprehensive posts about the different styles of Goth fashion.
Most of the posts are written in German, which is problematic for me because I cannot speak German. None the less, it definatly deserves this award.

 Enjoy some great reading.
xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment