Friday, March 18, 2011

Makeup Tutorials

Ugh, for the last few days I've been really sick with a virus. Ew. Anyway I had to go to the doctor's this morning to get a medical certificate to verify that I was too sick to sick to sit by SAC, and that really sucks. It could end up to be a major hassle, but I hope not. I was meaning to do another post yesterday or today, but yesterday I was doing school work the whole time (School work when you're sick? Never fun) and today I was just too ill, but now I'm a bit better. =)

Anyway, I am thinking about doing one or more makeup tutorials in the near future and I am soon going to post a poll about the different styles, so if you all could do me a favour and vote for what you want, then that would be brilliant.
Also, if there is a particual look that you want, comment and I'll organise that.
Enjoy my dears.

xxx Lilly

5 comments:

  1. How do you do your hair like in your profile picture? I've seen people with hair done like that, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably do it differenlt to others, but I put it into pigtails, wrap them around and pin so they're smaller because I have very long hair. Then I tease them into long points and do a little back combing so they are very fluffy and spidery, and then hair spray it. =)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that. I tried just teasing my hair into balls, but it was just a big poofy mess. I never even thought of pigtails. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete