Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back to Blogging

Wow, I really have taken my sweet time lately. Since my last post, many months ago, I've bought a new laptop (way back in March) and completed my first semester of my degree and the University of Melbourne. Also, I've about three months ago, I once again became romantically involved and things are looking very lovely in that regard. My university work has been very draining and I've returned home each day almost completely exhausted. However, for the most part I've found it to be very engaging and interesting, and I think it really is something I can see myself doing as a career.
Now, I'm on holidays, and should be spending some time out of state and just generally 'not doing uni work'. By the way, writing while watching the Simpsons really is fantastic. XD

A few months ago, I also found one of my photos stolen and edited without my permission, so I'm going to be rather disinclined to post more personal photos. However, in leiu of posting proper blog posts, I've recently edited my Tumblr and have been posting pictures daily there. While there is no text, it is certainly a very personal blog of mine and I'd love people to look at it and give me some feedback. http://lillypeppermint.tumblr.com/


xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment