Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Updates

So I'm not sure how much you bloggers know, but I'm essentially all settled in to my new house with my mum, sister and brother. Things are naturally chaotic, but slowly sorting themselves out. That does explain why, even though I haven't been studying, I haven't been able to write anything substantial. =(

But, last week I had my audition for Melbourne University Conservatorium. I was rather stressed about it, but I felt I played well in the end... and I've recieved good news, but I won't tell until it's all official. =P

Also, on Saturday I'll be heading to a Tim Burton- ish themed party for the 18th birthday celebrations of one of my good friends. I've decided to dress up as a Mrs. Lovett type character so I don't have to go out and buy more clothes. As nice as that would be, I spent a shocking $65 on Illamasqua foundation yesterday (It is lovely) and subsequently cannot afford to spend money...

Follow me on Twitter; @lillypeppermint

xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment