Monday, August 2, 2010

The Humble Beginings...

As my first post in this Blog, I feel that it is somewhat necessary to introduce myself. On the internet, I call myself The Gothic Lilly, or just Lilly. Of course, it isn't my real name, but it's based on my middle name, which is good enough.The advantage of this means that I can retain a certain amount of anonimity and don't have to be so careful about what I write. XD
I used to write on a site for girls called Piczo. (I know that some guys do use it, but the overload of pink and flowers makes me think that it is designed with girls in mind.) The site, apparantly, was popular a few years ago, but I only got it earlier this year. For awhile, things were great, but recently there has almost been no activity on there. So I decided it was time for a change.
(Here in case you were wondering )

Basically, there I used to crap on about Goth, the subculture and what it means to me ect. If you don't have anything remotely interesting or positive to say about it, I suggest that you don't say anything at all. I don't want to waste my valuable life with losers who think they have a right to insult others for no reason.

Also, in case you couldn't already tell, I can't write any HTML, so please, bare with me... I shall do my best with the tools that I have.

Listening to
A Gorey Demise- Creature Feature

xxx Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment